Thursday, March 24, 2011

2011 thus far


The Boys


Kael playing with some old Tonkas


Running it in for the touchdown



Sleepy Kael


Sleepy Bennett

WOW! I thought I was going to be better at this. But time sure does get away from me, and I forget to update you all on our life. First off, we have baby number three on the way and we are super excited. The boys love to come give baby kisses, but it means that my shirt is getting lifted up and the stretch marks are showing. But in the comfort of my own home I don't mind one bit, because in a way it is bonding time for the big brothers. Kael has come up with some great baby names. We first called it "baby Mater," then it became "doc," and now it is baby sister "Lighting McQueen." I think it is way better than calling baby "it" all the time.
Our sweet Kael is starting preschool soon and he is very excited. One of my really good friends is teaching at a church here called the Pursuit. I'm excited for him because Miss Laura is a great teacher, full of animation and love for children. Then, it will give Bennett and I some good time alone together that we don't get very often.
Little Ben Ben is growing so much everyday. He loves talking and repeating everything that we say. He is always following Kael around and wanting to do what big brother is doing. I thank God everyday for such handsome boys in my life, including their father.

Josh is hard at work Monday thru Friday making sure we have a roof over our head and food in our stomach. It is such a joy to watch the boys greet him when he walks through the door after a long day of work. They both yell "Daddy!" then run into his arms and give him the biggest hug. I know it means so much to him to have sons that love him.
As for me, I just got my camera finally and am Super Oober Excited to get out there and start taking pictures. I've learned about a new kind of photography called HDR (high dynamic range). It is incredible and I am hoping to get some of that going. The only problem is I need my own computer and the software to do it. So I am hoping to WOW you all soon with some of my shots. Right now I have just been taking pictures of the boys. The weather needs to get nicer so I can get out there. Love to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment